Download SBI Bank Home Loan Application Form PDF
You can download the SBI Bank Home Loan Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||SBI Bank Home Loan Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||6|
|File size||622 KB|
|Date Added||Jun 14, 2022|
SBI Bank Home Loan Application Form
SBI Home Loans is the largest Mortgage Lender in India, which has helped over 30 lakh families to achieve the dream of owning a home. Home loan is the money borrowed from a bank or a housing finance institution on interest for buying / constructing / upgrading a residential real estate property. As home loans involve a large sum of money, the tenure generally varies between 3 to 30 years.
Types of Home Loan
- Home Purchase Loan: It is the most common type of loan taken for purchasing a new residential property or an old house from its previous owner.
- Home Improvement Loan: Home improvement loans are given for executing repair and renovation work at home.
- Home Construction Loan: These loans are sanctioned to construct a house on a piece of land you have already purchased. The loan approval and application process for these loans is somewhat different from the other commonly available home loans.
- Home Extension Loan: Home extension loans are offered for expanding or extending an existing house. To cite a few examples, addition of an extra room, a floor etc.
- Land Purchase Loan: This type of loan is granted for the purchase of a plot of land for both residential or investment purposes.
- Home Conversion Loans: These loans are available for people who have already purchased a house by taking a home loan but would now want to buy and move to another house. With these loans, they can fund the purchase of the new house by transferring the current loan to the new house.
- Balance Transfer Loan: These loans are availed to transfer one’s home loan from one bank to another. It is usually done to repay the remaining amount of loan at lower interest rates or when a customer is unhappy with the services provided by his existing home loan provider and wants to switch to a different bank.
- NRI Home loans: These are specialized loans, structured to suit the requirements of NRI’s who wish to build or buy a home in India.
- Loan against Property (LAP): These loans are given or disbursed against the mortgage of a property.
SBI Bank Home Loan Application Form PDF Download Link
Prices are subject to change without notice, so customers should always check AFD CSD Online Portal for updates before making their purchase - afd.csdindia.gov.in login page
Leave a Reply